Free Counter
Radisson Hotel Coupons

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Weekend's end

Here we are on Sunday night. It's been a good weekend for me and for us. I spent Saturday tooling around in the Fiat... 1976 Fiat Spider just given to me by a very dear friend. That little fucker runs well. I need to get the signals and alternator working properly but i don't think that'll take much. It's so little, and yellow, and sexy. I'll have pictures online soon for all to see and envy.

While not driving around feeling special.... i hung out in Colchester, CT at Dave's house out in the country and listened to my friend, peter's, band. They are refreshingly very good! It was great to hear some good original music... I think they are calling themselves the Rand Band... More on them as they coagulate into a real source of music.

Saturday night B and i built a fire in Colchester with Peter and cooked Chicken, Zuchinni, onions and potatoes in foil packets in the fire. My favorite place. We also indulged in some alcohol, goaded on by the rest of the OxyContin... It was nice to party as a family. That's funny.

"Crush it up and snort it." That was the advice we got on the OC. Good stuff!

Sunday has been a day of rest. We close on our house in under 3 weeks. We will be homeowners. Fucking scary, but it's gonna happen and it will be great. We'll have a fire EVERY night then. I might find some poetry in me in an hour or two...

jb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home