Free Counter
Radisson Hotel Coupons

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Growing Up Is Hard To Do

Moving is one of the most stressful things,
Someone said.

I’d heard this before, read it in a magazine.
Do other people still read magazines?

Someone said they’d had a crazy week.
I said I’ve had a crazy life.

Do I repeat myself now often?
They’d heard that before, from me.

Time to take to the streets,
Check out that long dormant endurance .

I pedal my bicycle like a twelve year old
On a scavenger hunt with the neighbor’s kids.

My legs begin to cramp from the effort.
I don’t have a ten speed, like the others.

I know that I am losing but I pedal harder
Because I also know that I can win.

If I try hard enough,
If I apply myself.

Someone told me once that I didn’t do that.
I said to him,

You try to apply me and see if I stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home