Free Counter
Radisson Hotel Coupons

Monday, May 01, 2006

Strong Returns

Fifteen days now feels like a season.
The trees in the backyard are leaved,
a total contrast with moving day.
Life has begun here again,
for my first time.

I mowed my yard tonight as the sun
went down. The mower, a gift from god,
or his mother. Either way, comfort and
Karma shine on us. Last minute blessings
have always been my strongpoint.

Later this week will come
an amazing opportunity. My reward will
be more than i can now dream,
except i already have. Sweet, lovely
Karma, guide me ever on.

jb

1 Comments:

Blogger ilightyouup said...

So the 'opportunity' mentioned in Stron Returns came in two weeks, not one as i had predicted. I'm okay with that. It's been quite some time since i conjured up an opportunity. I guess i need to work on my powers a little... perhaps it is true, what they say about losing it if you don't use it. Go figure. I gotta get back into using it!

jb

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home