Free Counter
Radisson Hotel Coupons

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back to the Grind... Praise!!!

I am so excited to be getting back to work tomorrow. I can't even think about sleeping. We're gonna blow them out of the water with this one, as generic as it is. But it's going to be great, especially for me. I need to work. I need to do IT again. I need to reinforce my abilities and my belief in those abilities. And i'm only taking five little yellow pills with me -- or maybe 7 or 12. But i haven't taken one of those in nearly a month and i won't unless it all starts to fall apart. Which it will, as it always does... But that's okay, i'm game! Oh and hey! Welcome back!

Look for interesting posts starting on Friday as i really get back into the game!

RGS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeb! i miss you. fill me in on what this is about.

p.s. i came out to my mom and her best friend. call me if you get a chance.

9:27 PM  
Blogger McDizzle said...

I'm not sure if I can top that post...

But I wish you would post more often--I just put a new one up

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home