Free Counter
Radisson Hotel Coupons

Sunday, August 20, 2006

WHY?

Hard work pays my bills
while i learn new skills
that i will never use
unless your garage door
gets stuck.

I've learned to sweat
and take it like a man
because there really is
no other option as i work
manual labor.

Hating every second of
my new found life knowing
that i have to do it
in order to maintain the
status quo.

I don't tell most friends
what i am doing with my days
because i am ashamed
because apparently i haven't
made it.

MY LIFE!

WHY DO I DO THIS?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

rgs

1 Comments:

Blogger McDizzle said...

John, John, my dear sweet devil, you have made it, you're just experiencing the difficulties of the free-lance lifestyle. I think you should be proud of the fact that you're willing to do what is necessary to keep pursuing your goals.

On another front, you should revisit this poem and keep refining it. you also should go back to your others. you've got an ear for the phrase and shouldn't let these go.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home