Free Counter
Radisson Hotel Coupons

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Found a New Drug

Heuy Lewis was looking for it, but I have found it.
Doesn't make me too mad, doesn't make me too sad,
Doesn't keep me up all night, doesn't make me want to fight.
Klonopin is my new wonder drug.

It's not right for everybody looking for a wonder drug,
so don't go out and get a scrip just cuz it's working for me,
but let me tell you... I've started eating again for the first time in months.
Almost three meals a day. I'm not throwing up in the morning (every morning)
due to anxiety and a general over-reaction to life.
And Brandon thinks i'm sane again... which is really the most important thing.

I'm taking the lowest dose possible (.5mg 2x a day) and it's done wonders for me. Yay! I'm a real human being again!

Poetry to follow....

RGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home